- Consequent to the Covid-19 crisis, access to the premises is restricted to minimise personal contact.
- We continue to provide phone/video consultations as much as possible, and face-to-face consultation if required.
- Patients are asked to wait in their vehicle until the doctor/nurse is ready to see them.
- There is no admittance to the building without an appointment or prior arrangement.
- If you have a mask, please wear it when you enter our premises.
- On-line booking is not available as staff will go through a series of questions before a face-to-face appointment is booked.
- Preferred method of payment is online or EFTPOS/card payment. Account number is 01-0797-0951064-000 (use date of birth as reference). If you need a receipt for your payment, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspire Health Medical Practice started in January 2018 with the collaboration of 5 team members. The members include a husband & wife duo, Dr Eugene Sia & Dr Evelyn Pui. The other members included an Operations Manager, Practice Manager/Receptionist and Practice Nurse. Inspire Health saw tremendous growth in their first 6 months, and has since also seen their team grow to accommodate for their patient care.
We aspire to provide good health care through a strong team effort and mutual respect for each member’s strength, talent, and gift.
Our Vision and Mission statement:
Healing and creating better health through compassion, trust, and cooperation. We thrive on our passion to serve, improve, inspire, and empower others.
Inspire Health stopped taking new patient enrolments in late 2018 due to certain constraints, but we have exciting news to share. We will be moving to a NEW BUILDING in early 2021 (praying that there is no further delay due to Covid-19). With this exciting news comes more great news… we are looking at opening our enrolment again around August 2020.
Be on the lookout for more updates on the progress of our building and opening for new enrolments!