Alert Level 2 – our aim is still to minimize person to person contact and patients in waiting area as much as possible.
– Online booking will not be available until Alert Level 1. Please give us a call to arrange an appointment.
– We will continue phone consults as much as possible.
– Face-to-face appointments are limited. If your appointment can be done over the phone, please let us know.
– If you do have a face-to-face appointment, we ask that you do not come too early. Waiting area will have limited seating to allow social distancing, so if it is full you may be asked to wait in your car until the doctor/nurse is ready to see you.
– We ask that only the person with the appointment comes in, or with 1 support person if needed.
Mask MUST be worn when coming in to the clinic.
Scanning of Covid-19 tracer or manual registration is mandatory.